They say if you’re not working on your goals for the following year, you’re already behind. I was definitely behind in achieving my 2019 goals and I am not even going to give any excuses or reasons to justify why I failed. I came up short, I have acknowledged my failures and will try again this coming year, starting now.
I added a couple of new goals.
Number 11 – Read more books. I am not one to carry a book with me but I was able to complete one book, “Where’d You Go, Bernadette?” Obviously, I chose it because my name was in the title and it had travel to Antarctica in it. I absolutely hated it but I finished it. I am now on Michelle Obama’s Becoming and I am enjoying reading just before going to bed.
Number 12 – Get photos down to 8,000 on my iPhone. I currently have 13,647 photos on my phone. It has gotten out of hand. As of September 2018, I only had 5,000. I definitely have a lot of content available and need to blog more. Thank you for your continued support!
Number 13 – One way I was trying to get me to blog more and purge some photos on my phone was to do my OBB Weekly posts to cover Travel, Event Planning, Food and Motivation – all this One Busy Bee is all about. I have been quite busy traveling for my day job that I didn’t have a chance. I should continue to pick that up.
Here are my goals for 2020.
- Down to 18% body fat.
- Pay off credit card.
- Work on down payment for #Goalby40.
- Do at least three more weddings.
- Book at least four cruises for clients.
- Get media passes for two more events.
- Get at least 27,000 blog hits. – 36.3% complete as of 3/31/20.
- Hit 1,000 followers on OBB Twitter.
- Do at least three 10K races.
- Travel at least once a month. – JAN, FEB, MAR,
- Read more books. – 1 down as of 3/31/20
- Get photos down to under 8,000 on my iPhone.
- Pick up OBB Weekly posts.
And there they are. Wish me luck, thank you for your encouragement, viewership and more.
What are your goals for 2020?